Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Djinn - Suicide Box Bonus CDr (Lossless)

Artist: Djinn
Album: Suicide Box (Bonus CDr)
Genre: Dark ambient, Industrial
Information: Djinn has long been one of my all time favorite musicians. I discovered his work several years ago on the album "Katharos", a chilling compilation of tracks he had recorded in the early 2000's, which demanded my attention through repeated listens. His music is a wonderful combination of dark ambient and industrial music, with influences ranging from Lustmord and Throbbing Gristle to the amazing Atrax Morgue. I recently acquired the rare, 111-copy-limited Suicide Box, which is a collection of all his major releases. I will be uploading the other albums shortly, but for now, I hope this will tide you over. It is a rare bonus CDr that was unreleased, save for this box. Basically, what I'm saying is, I'm one of 111 people who are privileged enough to own this rare and captivating item.

No comments:

Post a Comment